How to choose the right software development partner?
When done correctly, software development via a third party can significantly improve the efficiency of any business. But it can just as quickly have a negative impact on your business goals if you don’t take care to manage and set it up correctly. And this year, the industry has changed dramatically due to the COVID-19 situation, which means it’s more important than ever to choose the right software development partner.
As a boutique software development provider, we’ve partnered with many companies to help them develop, improve, and maintain their software. If you ask pretty much anybody who has ever been involved in a software development project chances are, they have experienced at least one of the challenges below:
- Unclear on-boarding & project charter
- Stressful communication about creative design idea/feedback
- Inconsistency and delays in progress updates
- Faulty and Buggy Work Deliveries
- Overhead extra $$ on every small scope change (which should have been evident in the first place)
We’ve had plenty of experience solving or working around the challenges highlighted above. When we started our own software development company, we wanted to make sure that we avoided these types of situations.
Software development reimagined
At QTeam.Solutions, we want to redefine this experience by using the best technology to get rid of your ‘outsourcing phobia’ and cut down on development costs while keeping the whole process 100% transparent & risk-free.
Our philosophy can be summed up as follows:
- We use best practices and involve our best people from start to finish
- Tools like Slack, Atlassian, and Harvest, etc. are utilized as the basis of the overall project execution
- We strictly follow Sprint based Agile methodology
- 100% work with Human QA
- Real-time progress updates
- Transparent escalation and resolution
Simply put, you will see how an idea transforms into a well-weighed & measured reality while being in-charge during the process.
When working with us, clients have managed to save up to 60% in terms of costs because there is no need to spend money on side activities such as recruiting efforts or vacation budgets – you can focus on your core business activities.
Our working model is based on a flexible engagement model (Fixed/Hourly) and a centralized DEV and QA team, whose members have more than 12 years of experience in software development. We’ve also worked hard to develop a practical approach focused on AI/ML as these types of projects have seen an increase in the number of requests.
But don’t just take our word for it. You can check out what our clients have to say about working with us.
And if you have an idea and want to turn it into software, let’s get in touch and talk. Just click the button below.