Around the Qteam office in 10 questions – Andrei Dore
This time in our Around the Qteam office in 10 questions series we talk to Andrei Dore, Machine Learning Engineer at QTeam solutions.
1) What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Every day is an opportunity to learn something new.
2) What are the resources you use to keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends in the industry?
Two of the tabs that are always in my browser are these:
3) What’s the last book you read?
One of the last books I’ve read (listened to) is Why we sleep – Matthew Walker.
4) What’s your favorite technology to work with and why?
Tensorflow because I like machine learning.
5) Who’s your least favorite superhero?
I don’t have a least favorite superhero. I have some favorites: Wolverine and Hellboy.
6) What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
I create models for image and video recognition using AWS SageMaker, Tensorflow, Keras.
7) As a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
I always liked space and everything related. So – Spaceship astronaut.
8) What’s the best advice you ever received as a software development professional?
Stay curious and get out of the comfort zone from time to time.
9) What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Nothing. I am a very, very boring person.
10) Name a software development tool you work with which others might find useful?
Visual Code. It is a light code editor.
Are you interested in developing a bespoke software solution? We can help you put your dreams into code.
Find out more about our services here.